Join our amazing team!
Music Therapist - Colorado Springs
This position is looking to be filled in February or March 2024.
Please note: The therapist hired for this position will start with a caseload of approximately 15 long-term clients. The candidate hired must be a captivating, personable, dedicated and exceptional therapist.
· One on one music therapy sessions; occasional groups.
· Session by Session notes, including specific quantitative information and objective progress toward goals tracking
· Creation of individual evolving goals as a result of assessment and review process
· Maintaining high communication flow with clients and families and MbM admin team; relationships matter to a very high degree to the success of our patients;
· Bachelors or Masters degree in music therapy
· MTBC Board Certification (Or be ready to sit for your MTBC crediential)
· Driver’s License, reliable transportation and auto insurance
· Demonstrable song-writing and music performance ability on your instruments of choice, although guitar, ukulele, piano, rhythm instruments and autoharp are preferred.
· Your own instrument(s), along with the use of our lending library of instruments.
·Working as a music therapist: 1 year
· Experience in one-on-one sessions
More about being a part of the Moved by Music Team
Balance: We recognize we all need to achieve a work-life balance. While this position is full time currently, we honor therapists who later wish to return for additional schooling while maintaining a partial case load. We also honor therapists who accept a heavier case load, to make the difference in as many lives as they can.
Promotion/Incentives: We offer aggressive pay raises based on performance, as well as various bonuses that are easily attainable by our Music Therapists who meet our ongoing goals. We truly value your experience and reward your skill and commitment to our patients and families. We offer mileage reimbursements, a CEU reimbursement program and more!
Innovation/Support: We are always seeking innovation and have many ideas we will be unrolling over the next years. We support all of our therapists so they can focus on creating the powerful life changes that music therapy can offer for our clients.
Experience/Masters: We’re eager to learn from you if you’ve already had extensive experience and would like to share it. Bring your solutions to a group that listens and will support you and work in partnership with you.
Our Core: We are seeking competent, independent, compassionate therapists who have musical abilities that go above and beyond. We seek good song-writers for those very necessary in the-the-moment compositions, and the ability to play your instrument(s) of choice without thinking about it, so your eyes can be "on the prize", your client.
Telemedicine: We have been continuing to provide Telehealth music therapy sessions when necessary or preferred. The well-being of our clients, parents and therapists always come first!
Job Type: Full-time
This job requires relocating to Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Salary: $33.00 - $50.00 per hour
Expected hours: 30 – 35 per week
Simple IRA (401K) Matching
Six paid holidays
Reimbursement for mileage
Paid driving time
Colorado Paid Sick Leave
Colorado Famli Program: Paid Family Leave
Loaned a company-owned computer (MacBook Air) and an I pad
Lending library of instruments, to supplement what each therapists already brings to the job.
Bonus and Raise opportunities
Salaried position opportunity after 3 years with the company
How to apply:
Send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you the first steps of the application process!